Who are we?
MapleRisk is a global team of capital markets practitioners providing trading technology, risk analytics and digital consultancy services.
Our team of high impact consultants have a deep understanding of trading desk fundamentals backed by our Agile DevOps team of FinTech Engineers and Data Scientists.
We engage the business to unlock technology capabilities, utilising innovative solution design through our continuous improvement methodologies to deliver the business agenda.
We bridge business and IT to facilitate strategic business process re-alignment and tackle systemic issues stemming from a focus on short term agendas.
Together, we work with our clients to empower and support them in achieving continual and sustainable improvement in their trading infrastructure.
GLOBAL MARKETS TRADING & RISK
We offer domain expertise in cross-asset trading and risk management - design and deliver solutions that give our capital markets and corporate clients real competitive advantage.
TREASURY & COMMODITIES
We bring proven expertise with energy and commodities market leaders to deliver bespoke solutions enabling real business benefits.
We deliver FinTech innovations within the financial services and risk management domain utilising dynamic cloud provisioned services leveraging modern scalable database architectures.
AGILE DEVOPS APPROACH
- A business driven approach to technology transformation backed by our Agile DevOps team
- An Agile partnership with in-house teams through on-site practitioners backed by our DevOps team of on-demand specialists ensures high quality on budget deliveries
- Reduced overall operating costs through an innovative life-cycle approach that promotes continuous iterative change whilst building capabilities to manage strategic business change
- Deep understanding of trading desk fundamentals backed by a solid technical foundation
- Management Review and Special Advisory high-level strategic thought leadership and alignment with client business goals
- Get in touch to discuss how we can help by contacting one of our engagement leads at: